- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Marian University
- Master of Science in Nursing: Ball State University
- Doctor of Philosophy: Clayton College of Natural Health
- Sheridan High School alumni of the year and speak at commencement, May 2012
- Franciscan Values Recognition, Marian University, May 2013
Area of expertise
She was in nursing education for 14 years prior to coming to Marian University in 1999. Her clinical focus is medical/surgical especially in the geriatric patients.
Jodie received a diploma in nursing from Wishard Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, BSN from Marian University, MS from Ball State University, and Ph.D. from Clayton College of Natural Health.
- Faith and family
- playing games