Transcripts, Diplomas, and Student Records

Your official academic transcript is a comprehensive record of all courses you have completed at Marian University (formerly Marian College). It is a violation of federal law to release a copy of a transcript without your authorization. 

If your student account is in good standing and clear of any holds, you may request a copy of your official transcript or diploma. To settle outstanding financial obligations before requesting, contact our business office at

Currently enrolled students can access an unofficial transcript, free of charge, via their MUHUB. For students who completed courses prior to summer 2019, and do not have MUHUB access, unofficial transcripts are available via Parchment for a reduced fee.

Student who graduated in spring 2019 forward, were issued a digital diploma if they were clear of financial charges at the time of graduation. If you have since cleared a hold, please contact our office via email to request the release of your digital diploma. 

Your diploma is a ceremonial document and the university does not retain a copy. Once the original has been issued, you must request a reprint if an additional diploma is needed.

Transcript and diploma reprint ordering

Use Parchment, our quick, convenient online ordering system. You can place an order for a transcript or diploma reprint. You will be prompted to select which type of you document you would like to request. Document fees as listed will apply.  

In addition to online ordering, transcripts can also be requested on your behalf using our Parchment third-party orderingThis is only used for outside schools or organizations on the student's behalf. The third-party is responsible for the fees incurred by the request. We can no longer accept third-party transcript requests via U.S. mail or fax. 

Transcript and diploma reprint requests cannot be accepted by phone. In addition, requests will not be processed on weekends, university observed holidays or during unforeseen university closures.

Student record requests

If you need to make any other adjustments to your academic record, please contact The Office of the Registrar at

Can't Find What You're Looking For?

Search for it.