Office of the Registrar
The Registrar’s Office doors will be closed to the general public until further notice. Staff will work from home and one staff member will be in one day a week to collect mail, return voicemails, print, sign forms that require a university seal. We encourage you to email any questions to our main office email address at email@example.com. We hope to have our doors open soon! Stay safe and healthy.
We are responsible for:
- Publishing the schedule of classes
- Creating and maintaining student records
- Organizing early, regular, cross-registration, and final registration processes
- Creating and distributing registration forms
- Interpreting and applying academic policies and procedures
- Evaluating candidates for graduation
- Evaluating transfer credits
- Certifying student status
- Collecting lists and statistics from the student database
- Creating the final exam schedule
- Generating grade reports
- Maintaining student academic transcripts
Our office is located on the first floor of Marian Hall and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please see our staff listing for direct phone and e-mail contacts.