To be eligible for Marian University's DDEP, you should meet these admission requirements.
1. Core 40 or Academic Honors Diploma OR
- Eight (8) semesters of English
- Six (6) semesters of science with labs including a year of chemistry. Physics is strongly encouraged.
- Six (6) semesters of social science
- Four (4) semesters of additional college prep courses selected from mathematics, English, science, foreign language, and social sciences.
2. Minimum SAT scores of 570 math and 530 verbal/critical reading OR
- ACT scores of 25 math and 22 English.
- Completion of the ACT writing section is also required.
3. Timely submission of the Marian University application and the IUPUI DDEP application (click the link to download a printable copy).
- Note these are minimum acceptable admission requirements. We strongly encourage you to pursue additional preparation in math and science. In particular, we recommend you make every effort to take physics in high school.
- Mathematically, both the Marian and IUPUI programs begin with Calculus I. If you are not prepared to study calculus in your first semester of college, the DDEP program is not a good fit for you.
- Being accepted to Marian University does not guarantee acceptance into the DDEP. A student whose scores fall below these minimum requirements still be accepted by Marian, but may not into the DDEP program.
If you're interested in Marian University's Dual Degree Engineering Program, complete your admission application as early as possible so that we can coordinate your engineering course schedule.