2020-21 Room and Board Rates
Double occupancy, with all-access meal plan*
$5,660 per semester
$11,320 per year
Single occupancy, with all-access meal plan
$6,350 per semester
$12,700 per year
Apartment, room rate only
$3,860 per semester
$7,720 per year
House, room rate only
$3,600 per semester
$7,200 per year
| * Triple rooms are available at a reduced rate. || || |
Double- and triple-occupancy rooms
All new first-year, full-time undergraduates are housed in Doyle Hall or Clare Hall in double or triple occupancy rooms with roommates.
Some new students are housed together in campus living-learning communities:
- Alverna Community
- Engineering students
- Peace and Justice
NOTE: In order to live in the Alverna or Peace and Justice communities, you must fill out an additional housing application specific to that community on eRezLife. Students enrolled in the duel-degree Engineering program can opt into living in
the Engineering community on the main housing application.
Residential and Commuter Life
3200 Cold Spring Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46222
All-access residential meal plan
- Residential students are required to have this plan, which gives you unlimited entry to the Dining Commons whenever it is open.
- Never worry about how many meals you've used or how many you have left. You can grab lunch with classmates, meet your study group for evening ice cream, or have coffee with a professor. Bring your laptop and surf the net. Stay
as long as you like!
- Includes $300 in FLEX dollars that supplement your meal plan for the semester. FLEX dollars work like a debit card. Each time you make a purchase, the total is subtracted from your balance. FLEX dollars do not roll over to a
- FLEX bucks can be used in the Dining Commons or:
- Knight's Table
- Oath Pizza
- P.O.D. Market
- If you run out of FLEX dollars, you can add Knight Bucks to your account in increments of $50 from this web page: marian.campusdish.com. Knight Bucks rollover each semester
as long as you are a registered, enrolled student. Watch for special Knight Bucks promotions throughout the year to save money!
- You will get five (5) guess passes per semester or a total of ten (10) passes per year to use when friends or family visit campus.
For more information about campus dining services, click here.
Commuter meal plans
- House and apartment residents as well as commuter students are required to have a commuter meal plan. Students may select any commuter meal plan on their housing application and the meal plan will be added to their student account.
- Graduate students can add declining balance dollars or a commuter meal plan to their accounts. Click here for more details.