Handbooks and Forms

Completed and signed forms are required to update your SEVIS record. Most forms must be signed by your professor or academic advisor. We recommend you plan in advance to ensure you are able to submit completed forms to the Office of International Programs in a timely manner.

Enrollment forms

  • Extension of Stay Request
    If you need more time to complete your degree program beyond the end date listed on your I-20.
  • Transfer Out Request
    If you will transfer to other U.S. college or university to continue your studies.

Reduced hours forms

Optional practical training (OPT) & academic training (AT)

Can't Find What You're Looking For?

Search for it.