Before you can register for classes at Marian University or move into your residence hall, we must verify you have received all required vaccinations.
Please follow the link provided (https://marian.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/student-health-center), create your profile and complete your required
Student Health Record and Student Immunization Record, and provide your immunization information to the Marian University Student Health Center as soon as possible. These forms will be verified by and housed with The Student Health Center and will
not be shared with or released to anyone.
Requirements and recommendations for immunizations
Required immunizations and screenings
Meningococcal vaccine(s) (MCV4)
- Meningococcal B vaccines
- Varicella vaccines
- Hepatitis B vaccines
- Polio vaccines
- Tuberculosis screening required for all international students within four weeks of arrival to the United States and for students with TB symptoms or risks.
Annual Influenza vaccine, beginning OCT 1st for the upcoming flu season
Hepatitis A vaccines
Available on campus
The Marian University Student Health Center offers these immunizations and screenings for a fee:
- Tuberculin PPD (Mantoux) test
- Titers: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Varicella, MMR
- Tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid and acellular pertussis vaccine absorbed (Tdap)
- Annual influenza vaccinations
Patient health insurance must be provided when appointments are scheduled with The Student Health Center, as immunizations can be billed to patient's health insurance. TB tests and Titers are not billable to health insurance and patients
are responsible for the fee at the time of their appointment. If the patient does not have health insurance, or does not provide health insurance upon scheduling the appointment, the patient is responsible for the associated immunization fee
at the time of the appointment.
Patient health insurance information required to bill to health insurance:
- Patient first and last name
- Patient birthday
- Health insurance company
- Health insurance claims mailing address
- Health insurance customer service phone number
- Member/policy holder number
- Group number