You're invited: Attend our Nursing Open House on Friday, April 5, 2019.
Are you a high school sophomore or junior who wants to become a registered nurse (RN)? Plan now to join us Friday, April 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a Nursing Open House.
Learn more about whether nursing is a good fit for your career interests and goals. Bring your parents, family members, or a friend!
What can you expect?
During this half-day session, you will:
- Hear about the high school courses we recommend for future RNs.
- Learn about our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program.
- Participate in hands-on nursing simulations.
- Take part in a Q&A session with current BSN majors.
- Tour our state-of-the-art health science facility, visit a freshman residence hall, and get better acquainted with Marian's campus, located just ten minutes from downtown Indianapolis.
There is no cost to attend and parking is free.
Register online to reserve your spot.
Space for this popular event is limited, so please register ASAP and let us know you plan to attend. No RSVPs will be accepted after capacity is met or after Friday, March 30.
- We look forward to meeting you!
- Questions? Call (317) 955-6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register now Contact us