2019 Accepted Student Day:
Friday, March 1
Are you a high school senior who has been notified by Marian University that you've been formally accepted for the fall of 2019? Congratulations!
Choosing the right college is an important decision. That's why we recommend you and your family have as much information as possible. To ensure you are confident that Marian University is the right choice, we're hosting Accepted Student Day for high school seniors.
Stay tuned for more information.
If you've been accepted for admission to Marian University for the 2019-20 academic year, you will receive information from the Office of Undergraduate Admission before the end of 2018.
We'll provide you with more details about your acceptance to Marian, but until then if you have been accepted for admission you can register and reserve your spot now. Space is limited, so register for your first-choice date ASAP.
Plan now to join us! Bring your parents, siblings and family members, or a friend. We'll get started at 9:30 a.m. and wrap up about 2 p.m.
What will you do at Accepted Student Day?
Get better acquainted with the Marian University family! During Accepted Student Day, you will:
- Meet new, incoming Marian students.
- Gain more insight about campus and student life.
- Learn about next steps to prepare for fall classes.
- Get answers to your questions about how to prepare for your college career.
- Sign an optional, nonbinding letter of intent to attend Marian. Let us take a photo celebrating your decision to share on your favorite social media sites.
- Enjoy lunch on us.
Although your participation is not required, it is highly encouraged. We promise you'll have a great time.